They’re too stupid to know they’re the ones causing all the problems.
They’ll fight to keep a fetus alive, but then they refuse to support single mothers or provide birth control. Hypocrites. They try to shove their morality down our throats, but in reality they’re a bunch of self-righteous bullies who probably watch kiddy porn on their computers, pick up prostitutes by the airport or solicit sex in public bathrooms. Christian women? A bunch of frigid Betty Crockers who clutch their pearls and demand censorship if they hear a top 40 song. You have to cut them a little slack, though. Their husbands treat them like crap and most likely beat them into submission.
These idiots cling to the Bible like it’s a how-to manual. Yeah, right. A book written thousands of years ago about a magical sky god has relevance today. They love talking about their Jesus, but they won’t do what he says. Jesus talks about not judging others, yet these frauds are the first ones to throw stones.
A hateful bunch of losers
Christians are a hateful, mean and nasty bunch of losers. Thankfully, there are some folks who are using social media to fight back against these ignoramuses and pointing out just how stupid and hypocritical they really are.
Remember that sexist Christian youth speaker who tried to talk to high school kids about dating? Well, these folks nailed him on Facebook. (To protect their privacy, I’m using only their first names even though their entire names showed up on the public Facebook posts.)
- From Tim: f-cking lame piece of sh-t. i don’t know about “advice” you gave, but you look like a lame -sshole with a retarded hair style. judging from you appearance the only thing you know about is how best get little boys into your van. anyway, keep it up, i hate Christianity, and you are going a great job making Christianity a whole look backward and lame,,,,, almost as lame as an old power bottom with stupid hair. in closing, f-ck you,
- From Nikki: When did a sexist, worn out plastic spiky dildo from the 1970’s think it was a good idea to give dating advice to teenagers? Is that the Hellraiser look you’re going for Mr. Lookadoo? Except I would actually fk Pinhead before this aging, raging douchebag who is way past his prime. Are you doing your schtick in front of teenagers because those are the only people who will give you sympathy chuckles for your “jokes”? You’re like Dane Cook’s borderline retarded cousin who found Christ after he experimented with intraveneous drugs and c-ck in the 1980’s. Do us all a favor and go kill yourself.
- From Kimberly: I’m so sorry you’ve had to go through all of this negative vibe from these people. Hopefully it will get better. When you admit what a asinine, hypocritical, misogynist attitude you have. I’m 47 years old, and unfortunately have to live in the south with old morons like you. I’ve had a son who is 21 and I’ve taught him to respect women and that they can do any damn thing sh-ts like you can. Knowing full well at the same time you spout this sh-t, you’re taking a bl-wjob from some girl barely over 18 that you paid in more than a few cities. My advice to you, you little hypocrite, is shut your damn mouth before some woman kicks your teeth in. You have a good day now. Bless your heart….
- From Justin: You are one sick bastard. I hope and pray every day that someone anally rapes you. To quote: Bealzebub has a devil put aside for you.
Stomping out Christian stupidity
That speaker’s not the only Christian moron out there. The whole bunch is pretty stupid. Check out what some other folks did recently to stop the stupidity:
- The U.S. Army used its training materials to warn soldiers about extremist groups like Al Qaeda, Hamas, the Ku Klux Klan, evangelical Protestants, Catholics and the American Family Association. It’s about time our government acknowledged how dangerous these folks are. Get the full story.
- The American Humanist Society successfully stopped a South Carolina public school from brainwashing poor kids into Christianity with Christmas gifts. The school was collecting shoeboxes filled with gifts as part of Operation Christmas Child, a program sponsored by the Christian relief group Samaritan’s Purse. They threatened to sue the school for violating the separation of church and state because, “The boxes of toys are essentially a bribe, expressly used to pressure desperately poor children living in developing countries to convert to Christianity, and are delivered with prayers, sermons, evangelical tracts and pressure to convert.” Legal victory! Get the full story.
- MSNBC’s Ed Schultz used his platform on “The Ed Show” to point out Christian hypocrisy when it comes to Obama Care. His prayer mocking Ted Cruz is epic stuff. Check out the video.
How much more proof do you need to see that Christians corner the market on hateful, judgmental and stupid?
What all this really means
Now that you’ve read the entire piece, I need to let you in on a little secret. I set you up; I don’t support this attitude, but it seems to be growing in popularity. As a matter of fact, I’m one of those stupid Christians.
The entire post showcases the anti-Christian vitriol that is rampant in our society. The social media posts are real. The news stories are real. Sadly, the people are real, too.
Do you still want to argue Christians corner the market on hateful, judgmental and stupid?
I welcome your feedback, but I will not tolerate personal attacks against me, my family or another commenter. It’s okay to disagree, but be respectful. Attack the issue, not the person. Vulgarity, racism, religion bashing, slams about sexual orientation, name calling, advertisements and generally being a jerk to others will send your comment to the trash bin.
So play nice.